Monday 29 October 2012

Welcome to the party

Good day to you.
I've been listening to lots of podcasts and reading blogs about 40k and gaming and thought to do it myself.
I had written a few articles about gaming for a 40k blog but that seems to have imploded and I will be putting a few up here over the next while. The things I like to play are boardgames, wargames and RPGs. While there are other things I spend my time on, those three are my main focus.
I am a member of my college gaming society Gamessoc and drop by once a week to play some games and run a scenario now and again. I travel to the gaming cons around Ireland when I can and also volunteer at Ireland's premier anime and manga convention Eirtakon. Since this post will include some other shameless plugs I would check out The Adventuring Party for a weekly podcast by some wise old men of Irish gaming and for warhammer there is Space Wolves Grey.

I shall be posting about whatever comes my way from all of those various aspects of gaming. I hope you enjoy and any comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment